University of Colorado Gynecologic Oncology
A proud part of the University of Colorado Cancer Center
When it comes to gynecologic cancer treatment, UC Gynecologic Oncology physicians and staff deliver the most advanced solutions in partnership with our patients. We provide one-on-one education and support, because we believe every woman should know her treatment options and be able to make decisions that restore her quality of life.
As part of a large research-driven university, we are very fortunate. Profit never comes before providing exceptional patient care, which allows us to tailor the latest treatments to every woman’s unique case.
The University of Colorado Cancer Center is one of only 27 National Comprehensive Cancer Network (NCCN)-designated cancer centers in the country, alongside top hospital programs like the Mayo Clinic and Stanford Cancer Institute. This means the care we provide is based on a comprehensive set of guidelines developed by premier cancer researchers and oncologists.
Our specialized focus on the field of gynecological oncology also makes us some of the foremost experts in female cancer care in the country. And our learning never stops. We are continually leading research studies and clinical trials to further the field of gynecological oncology.
As part of our commitment to furthering women’s reproductive organ cancer treatment, we share our extensive knowledge with medical school students through our fellowship program. This program not only allows us to train future physicians but also helps us expand the availability of specialized female cancer treatment across the nation.
- Specialization & expertise: Research shows that women with reproductive cancer who see a gynecologic oncologist have better long-term results than those who do not.
- State-of-the-art facilities & treatments: Our patients have access to the most advanced treatments at our locations, which feature modern laboratory and surgical equipment and facilities.
- Championing patients before profits: We ensure all of our patients receive exceptional care, even those who
- Forging the future of cancer treatment: More than 90,000 women are diagnosed with reproductive cancers every year, and many do not have access to the right care. We support the field of gynecologic oncology with our fellowship and research programs.
- Award-winning care: The University of Colorado Cancer Center and our physicians are recipients of numerous rewards and distinctions from organizations such as 5280 Magazine, University Health System Consortium and S. News & World Report.