University of Colorado Urogynecology
CU Urogynecology is the largest female pelvic health practice in Colorado and a national leader in urogynecology research. We are proud to be at the forefront of urogynecological treatment and research because it allows us to better serve our patients and improve their lives, while advancing urogynecologic care for all women.
Our doctors are double board certified in obstetrics & gynecology and in female pelvic medicine & reconstructive surgery. They’re also fellowship trained in female pelvic health and reconstructive surgery. This unique urogynecologic training and expertise allows us to provide the most effective treatments for even the most complex female pelvic health concerns.
While many patients may come to CU Urogynecology for our clinical expertise, they stay because we are caring listeners who are invested in their health and wellbeing.
Outside of the clinic, we speak at community events in order to improve awareness of women’s pelvic health disorders. Too many women feel that they shouldn’t talk about their pelvic floor problems. We hope that through community education and by encouraging an open environment, women will always feel comfortable asking for help.
Why choose us?
- Expertise & experience: We undergo extensive training in female pelvic health & reconstructive surgery that the traditional OB/GYN does not.
- Cutting-edge treatments Including minimally invasive and robotic surgery options.
- Behavioral & lifestyle focus: We’ll show you how to curb habits that aggravate your symptoms and retrain your pelvic floor muscles through therapy.
- Data-driven results: Evidence-based medicine is the key to our treatment philosophy. All of our recommendations are based on real results and data.
- Access to a network of care: As part of the University of Colorado School of Medicine, we can coordinate your care across all divisions of one of the best hospitals in the nation.
1635 Aurora Court, Aurora, CO 80045 | 720-505-5063
9548 Park Meadows Drive, Lone Tree, CO 80528 | 720-505-5063